My name is Cody Williams. I'm a junior here at Lock Haven University, and I'm studying health and phys ed. I went to Mercer High School, which is a small school about an hour north of Pittsburgh. There i played soccer and ran track and was fairly successful in both. Since coming to Lock Haven I have given up both of my previous sports and now am the president of the Hucking Hillbillies, the ultimate frisbee team on campus. We attend tournaments regularly and have a blast when we do.
My technological abilities are very limited when it comes to the computer. I know most of the basic stuff like Microsoft office but that's pretty much where my knowledge ends. I'm really hoping this class will help me gain the confidence to use the technology given to me to help me with my lessons when I become a teacher.

No comments:
Post a Comment